3. Website Content Element: The content of the web pages will be supplied by the client and executed as specified by the client except the client appoints content creation to Frontdreams Web Solutions Limited.
4. Support/Maintenance. This agreement includes website maintenance to regular web pages on a monthly basis, including updating links and making changes to a sentence or paragraph. It does not include removing nearly all content on a page and replacing it with new one. The one-year maintenance period commences upon the website project completion date. Updates and changes to existing web pages for one-year period, subject to the limits outlined below. Support/Maintenance billed at monthly rate. (12 months for a current rate of $7/month).
5. Web Hosting. The client agrees to use Frontdreams Web Hosting Service or to allow us full access to the Cpanel of their hosting or admin of website.
6. Completion Date. Our company and the client must work together to complete the client’s website in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the website no later than the agreed period provided that all content is made available to Frontdreams Web Solutions Limited except in cases where content creation is handled by us.
Please Note: We require complete text and graphics content for all webpages contracted for within two weeks of the date this contract was signed, otherwise, completion date will be extended by 7 Days after complete content has been received.
9. Assignment of Project: We reserve the right to assign subcontractors to this project to insure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
10. Copyrights and Trademarks: The client represents to us and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to us for inclusion in web pages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend us and our subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
11. Intellectual Property: The client will own the masterpiece, also known as the website, that we will design for the client and any visuals that we will provide with it. We will give all the work product, including any necessary files, and the client will be responsible for their safekeeping. The client guarantees to have the legal right to all elements of text, photographs, and anything else that will be provided to and that the client will not hold “us” responsible for any third-party claims. We own all our copyrightable work, ideas, inventions, products, or other information that we provide for the client. We guarantee that we have the legal right to all elements related to the services we are providing and will not hold the client responsible for any third-party claims.
12. Confidentiality: The client’s secrets are safe with us. This includes proprietary information (things like trade secrets, know-how, or any other confidential information that is not publicly available). We promise not to sell the client’s proprietary information to a third-party nor use it, no matter how much they offer us even after the contract ends.
13. Sole Agreement: The agreement contained in this "Website Design Contract" constitutes the sole agreement between Frontdreams Web Solutions Limited and the client regarding this website. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written change order. All prices specified in this contract will be honoured for twelve (12) months after both parties sign this contract. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement.
14. Initial Payment and Refund Policy:
The total amount of this contract is will be privided in a quote. Initial Payment is usually collected before the start of work, in many cases it is half the total fee of the design.
We do not issue refunds on our digital products/services, we recommend contacting us for support.
Regardless of the place of signing of this agreement, the client agrees that for purposes of venue, this contract was entered into in Kaduna, Nigeria, and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Kaduna, Nigeria.